GED/GEDi Collective Intelligence Group


Susan WB
Re: diploma?
by Susan Wetenkamp-Brandt - Monday, 30 March 2009, 10:47 AM

There is the Minnesota Essential Skills Credential (CASAS based), which is intended for ESL learners.  Check it out at

For native English speakers and advanced/transitions level ESL learners, there is also the National Work Readiness Credential (NWRC).  You can learn about that from Anne Marie Leland at DEED (sorry, I forget her email address), online at or on this site by opening the St. Paul NWRC prep course, which is open to guest users.